Table of Contents
Front end posting software that is flexible, user-friendly and easy to use BuddyBlog Pro Nulled platform.
BuddyBlog Pro Nulled Feature
- Multipost types available in profile tabs
- Post submission & publishing workflow for each post type
- You can create unlimited post forms in the dashboard (with customized fields). No code required.
- Type tabs and restrictions on visibility by roles for post types
- Posts are managed front-to-back.
Incredible Frontend Experience in Post Creation
- You can allow your users (based upon post types) to manage and post any type of content from their profiles.
- Allow your customers to enjoy the content creation experience.
- Set your workflow. Allow users to submit content and have it reviewed or published directly.
- Keep your users updated with email notifications.
Users Content Specific Profile Tabs
- BuddyPress allows you to add as many BuddyPress profile tabs as possible based on the type of custom post.
- You can create, edit and delete drafts, as well as save them, from your profile tab.
- By default, you can have sub tabs for “All posts”, “Create”, “Published”, “Drafts”, “Pending”.
- You can enable/disable any of these sub types and restrict their availability/visibility by roles.
- Different form fields can be used for different profiles tabs.
Modification of Forms
Flexible form design with many advanced features such as custom form fields, drag-and-drop to modify rendering order, attachment post types, default visibility of posts, default comments status, etc., publishing workflow (on submission, approval, etc.), and more.
Compatibility of Third Party Plugins
BuddyBlog Pro Free download Compatible with all popular BuddyPress themes & plugins
- It integrates seamlessly with BuddyPress themes like Kleo, Community Builder and others
- This theme integrates well with BuddyBoss’ platform.
- Compatible with CPTUI, custom post types UI and similar plugins
- Advance Custom Fields works (no direct integration). You can also map the same fields in BuddyBlog Form as in ACF.
Publication of Workflow
- You can control how content is published and submitted using the publishing workflow.
- It is possible to ask users for content and have them approved or rejected.
- Users can publish content directly.
- With custom emails for every event (form submission, approval or rejection), you can manage the entire experience.