WordPress administrators can import metadata from a text file–selecting the Key and avoiding duplicate keys as an alternative.
This plugin utilizes top-level WordPress functions, cleans input data and can be internationalized.
please use the WP Support Website For bug reports and function requests
Please don’t use the WordPress.org bug reporting forum, as we don’t monitor or answer any questions.
These are the features
- Bulk users can be imported from simple text lists
- Choose if you want to add duplicate meta_keys
- Searches for missing Users
- Easy to access sample import data
- Fully internationalized
- WordPress-Friendly and Safe
- Nerdy debug screens!
You can submit bug and feature requests. please use the forums.
Post Tagged with: user, import, usermeta. usermeta. users