Utilize Mobile Detect Redirect mobile traffic to your website mobile
- Page-by-page redirection (including unique post types and articles). You can take this example:
Contact your website.comcan redirect mobile devices to
yourmobile website.com/contact/Instead of redirecting to the mobile home page, instead.
- It is possible to override each of these settings on any page that has a meta box next WYSIWYG. (Usually, by default). Both are generated only for mobile devices, while the other can be used regardless.
- CSS classes and no CSS rules are applied. Style links can be generated in accordance with the theme of your website. You can also set relation classes with shortcodes.
- To add a class
mobile-detected() is to assist coders in creating styles that are optimized for mobile devices.
- Allows you to keep the 404 statuses, even if there are 404 errors.
It gives you a lot of control over mobile redirects. We will respond to support tickets within 24 hours.
- Buy a support ticket via PayPal
- We will be able to reach you in the most convenient way possible and discuss your needs.
- If you feel that important details are missing from the plugin’s definition, installation steps, etc., please report them to the Support Forum. Many thanks. Many thanks.
Tags: Mobile, mobile detect and mobile detection. Page-by-page mobile redirect.